• Mrs. Heather Mazza
    Attendance Secretary

    You need to call the Attendance Secretary to report that your child will not be in school that day.

    You will also have to send an absence note to the office within three days of the student returning to school.

    Advance permission is required for family vacations, "Take Your Child to Work Day", and non-school related sports activities.