If you suffer a work-related injury, please follow these important steps:
1. Report your injury (no matter how small) to your supervisor and/or school nurse.
2. In an extreme emergency, seek medical attention right away, and then proceed to step 3.
3. Contact the WCASD Benefits Specialist at 484-266-1011, Print out and complete the Workers Comp packet found here. Fillable Fields Version here
4. Notify School District Insurance Consortium (SDIC) by using either the website link or phone number below:
- SDIC and click the REPORT A CLAIM button at the top right of the homepage; or
- 1-800-445-6965, ext#2101 to initiate a Worker's Compenation claim and receive a claim number
After you have reported your injury, you are required to complete the following forms with the SDIC packet that you print out, no matter major or minor the injury, and return ALL to the Benefits Office as soon as possible.
- Rights and Duties under PA Workers' Comp
- Workers' Compensation/Accident Report
- Medical Information Release
*Please note that if you need to seek medical attention, you must select from one of the health care providers listed on the Posted Panel Of Providers. This listing is provided in the SDIC packet found here or above.