PaySchools Central and Student Account Information
Welcome to West Chester Are a School District Food Services by Aramark! Once again this year, you are able to put money on your child's meal account over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PaySchools Central https://www.payschoolscentral.com. All monies that were on your child's accounts in the previous school year (2018/2019) has been rolled over into their current account.
There is a ($1.25 per ACH transaction and $1.99 per credit card transaction fee) that will be added to the total charge upon payment. This charge is only for student lunch account deposits. Activity fees and all other fees available for purchase on the Payforit Point of Sale system will not be assessed the charge. We have taken measures to minimize these fees and our policy mirrors other surrounding Districts. Parents can avoid the fee if paying with cash or check. Please make checks payable to the West Chester Area SD Cafeteria Fund. Students can give the check or cash to their teacher in the elementary schools. Middle and high school students can give the cash or check directly to the cashier in their cafeteria.
HOW IT WORKS
Here is a summary of the basic information about our computerized Debit Point of Sale (POS) System:
• Our POS System & Software provides complete confidentiality for all students’ Meal Status; Paid, Free or Reduced
• Participation in the *debit system* (*maintaining an account balance*) is optional. Daily cash sales are accepted
• Students use their current student identification number for all transactions
• The PIN must be used for all cafeteria POS transactions, including "Cash Sales"
• Payments into the debt system may be cash, check, money order, or Pay For It at https://www.payschoolscentral.com.
• Checks and Money orders should be made payable to: WCASD Cafeteria Account
• Checks returned by the bank will be charged-back in full to the student’s account
• Food Services reserves the right to insist upon cash or money order payments after a returned check on any student’s account
• Auto replenishment is available for all accounts. When an account is created, account holders have the option of using the auto replenish on the site. The auto replenishment option will let you choose an end date for this process. Please made sure you chose "end of school year". Also, if you had auto replenishment for the 2019-2020 you will need to revisit the site to begin the auto replenishment option for the 2021-2022 school year
• Debit accounts may be set up as Open Account (unrestricted purchases) or Meals Only. Please indicate your account choice (Open Account or Meals Only) with each payment
• POS balances are transferred to the students’ accounts throughout the district in each successive year
• No cash refunds are issued to students at any time. Check refunds will be issued to parents, upon request by calling the food service office at 484-266-3880 or email email@example.com for assistance