WCASD Gifted PAC Craft Fair
Come get your holiday shopping done early while you support Gifted Education in the West Chester Area School District. Over 40 craft vendors, a chance to win school and/or vendor baskets, plus food and holiday music! Download the Event Flyer
Where: East High School - 450 Ellis Ln, West Chester, PA 19380
When: Saturday, November 4, 2023
Time: 10am - 3pm
Please contact Ryan at email@example.com for vendor application and info.
PLACE OF SHOW: EAST HIGH SCHOOL-Gymnasium
450 ELLIS LANE AT PAOLI PIKE, WEST CHESTER, PA
DATE OF SHOW: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2023
TIME OF SHOW: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (SETUP 8:00 am)
SIZE OF SPACE: Single = 5 feet by 8 feet or Double = 5 feet by 16 feet
COST OF SPACE (no commission): $50 / SINGLE or $90 / DOUBLE
• We ask that each crafter please donate a craft item to our Raffle Table on the day of the Fair. A volunteer will pick your donation up from you. Please have it ready no later than 10:30 am. Your item will be on display with your space number until the afternoon raffle.
• Tables are NOT provided for your space. Each crafter must provide their own table or display racks, so please keep in mind your space limitations. Display racks CANNOT exceed the allowed space. This is very important to provide for a comfortable show. If this presents an extreme hardship, please let us know. In the past, we have been able to provide 2 folding chairs for each place. FREE COFFEE and GUEST wifi to all vendors.
• We are continuing to keep the level of show that has made this a premier show in the West Chester area. We will continue to place emphasis on our advertising and publicity this year. We want you, the crafter, to have a very successful show.
• Spaces are available on first come, first serve basis as applications are received.
• As in the past, there are a limited number of electrical outlets. Please indicate on the application if you require electricity and why. Your confirmation letter will indicate whether you will have a space near electricity. You need to provide a heavy duty extension cord.
• This Fair is sponsored by the Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) for the West Chester Area School District’s Gifted Education Programs. This is the major fundraiser to support the students and teachers in the program. Your support is greatly appreciated.
• Students, teachers, and parents will be available in the morning and afternoon to assist crafters to and from the parking lot. After unloading you will be asked to move your vehicle to the side parking lot to provide convenient parking for the customers.
• Confirmation of your application acceptance will be sent by the end of August if received during the summer and within 1-2 weeks if received after September 1st. Once your application is accepted, there will be no refunds.
If you have any questions, please call Ryan Rodrigues at (215) 391-3047.