Criteria and Instructions
Applications must be received by Friday, April 14, 2023. Award winners will be notified by May 10 and presented with their award at the annual GPAC Celebration of Learning on May 17th.
This scholarship is open to any graduating senior, in good academic standing, from East, Henderson, or Rustin High Schools, who participated in the District High School Gifted Program for at least one year during their time as a WCASD student. Applicants must be a member of the Gifted PAC for the current school year.
Students are required to submit a completed application form together with a copy of their current non-official transcript and a 500 word essay related to their experience in the gifted program. Two $1000 scholarships will be awarded to the winners at each high school.
- Download the Gifted Program Scholarship Application from the WCASD website (Gifted PAC page).
- Save the “Gifted Program Scholarship Application” and rename the file to “YOUR NAME” (ie: Smith, John C).
- Complete the application form electronically, including the essay section
- Attach a scanned copy of your current unofficial transcript
- Send the completed application with un-official transcripts electronically to the Gifted PAC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line must be: “Gifted Program Scholarship Application-YOUR NAME, YOUR SCHOOL”